Amano TS3000i OATS Compliant Time Date Seconds Stamp
Amano TS-3000i OATS Compliant Time Stamp Validation Recorder. Perfect for home based NASD Traders or for operations requiring a machine to Time Validation time date seconds stamp, also when Atomic Clock Web TimeSynch is needed. Time Clock eShop.com
Amano TS3000i Time Date Seconds Stamp
OATS Compliant Time Stamp for NASD Traders, Casino Sports Book Betting, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Electronic Records
Fast, Simple and Reliable, computer based Trade Validation system for NASD Traders...ensure your OATS compliancy today.
Assures financial institutions' compliance with FINRA OATS Rule 7430 (formerly NASD OATS Rule 6953 & NYSE 132A)
Compliancies and Time Validation for other industries:
- Casinos NGC Reg. 6.090 (9) Sports book terminal winning tickets must be date and time stamped.
- Hospitals: cardiac arrest, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, nursing stations. Time of events is crucial especially
for quality improvements, research and medico-legal issues.
- Emergency Rooms - time of lab test, procedures FDA21CFR #11 OOD- 1542
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare: FDA 21 CFR Part 11; Electronic Records/Signatures Time Stamps.
- Wealth management firms that require certified time.
Benifits of Amano TS-3000i Time Validation System:
- Time is automatically synchronized directly to NIST or choose your internal/external NTP time source
- NO software required on server or desktop
- PLUG n’ PLAY, stand-alone web-browser based with Zeroconf Protocol
*(Zeroconf) is a set of techniques that automatically create a usable network IP without configuration or special services. This allows minimal IT staff involvement to connect TS-3000i’s together and expect them to work automatically. Service Discovery Performed in LAN & WAN
- Fully automated, no operator adjustments needed
- SECURE, time is not operator adjustable
*Time on TS3000i clocks are password protected - providing total security
- Fast, 2 imprints per second
- SIMPLE, Do-it-Yourself Ethernet wiring connections
*Time Stamp machines connect with a standard Ethernet connection.
- Manual or Automatic printing
- Event notification through SNMP traps enables network administrators to centrally manage time clock performance
- Convenient system support provided by visible alarms on time stamp imprint and LCD display should synchronization not occur
- ALARMS, Convenient system support provided by visible alarms on time stamp imprint and LCD display should synchronization not occur
*Email notification of clock status and/or failure to synchronize time
- Dynamic sync schedule of up to 12 times/day for improved accuracy
- Effectively manage up to 32 separate internal and external NTP time servers
- Supports Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Memory protected by Battery Backup, for 5-Years
- EXPANDABLE..just add TS3000i Time Stamp machines
*Replicate the configuration of one clock to multiple clocks
Amano TS-3000i Features:
- Synchronization logging data maintained per FINRA OATS Rule 7430 requirements
- Maintains time less than 4/10 of a second over a 24-hour period once synchronized
- Status, transaction, and configuration reports can be run via a web browser
- Automatic Date, Month and Year change
- Automatic Daylight Savings Time adjustment
- Selectable for Right or Left side printing
- Selectable Imprint format
- Easy to replace Ribbon Cartridge
- Integral diagnostics including LCD display, transaction reset, and manual time sync
- Prints through up to 6 carbon copies
- CUSTOM COMMENT TEXT..Prints alphanumeric custom comments
*Up To 21 Characters, including spaces
Operational Battery Backup for TS3000i stamp
Power over Ethernet (POE) Adapter
*requires that your network-switch is POE ready
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Dimensions - 6.9” H x 5.9” W x 6”D (176 H mm x 150 W mm x 153 D mm)
- POWER - 100/120/230 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz (with PoE option, no need for AC power)
- COMMUNICATION - 10/100 Base T (auto sensing), RJ45 network connection.
- Humidity: 10%-90% (no condensation)