Acroprint Pendulum Time and Attendance PIN Entry Badge Swipe Clock System
Acroprint Pendulum PIN/Magnetic Stripe Automated Time Clock System handles Unlimited Employees and accomodates Multiple Pay Policy Rules.
** EACH Product Options List(s) below, must be selected, in order to add this product to the Cart **
|Upgrade to Barcode Reader (retains Magnetic Stripe reader):||
Acroprint Pendulum Time and Attendance System with PIN/ Magnetic Stripe swipe clock:
(Unlimited employee capacity on system)
Eliminates Time Cards...Automatically calculates employee hours.
Enhances management's ability to manage the workforce...easily spot Tardiness and Un-Authorized overtime!!
For Handpunch Biometric Time Clocks that use the Acroprint Pendulum Software...click here.
Pendulum PIN/Magnetic Stripe System includes...(1) PIN/Mag. Stripe Swipe Clock Terminal, (1) Pendulum Time & Attendance Software, Serial Adapter and Data Cable (50 foot).
- Pendulum Software provides an Unlimited Employee Capacity Database and can support as many PIN/Swipe Clock Terminals and/or Hand Punch Clocks your needs require. (No other Time & Attendance System provides an unlimited employee database for no extra charge)
- Each Swipe Clock Terminal can be used as a PIN Entry and/or with Magnetic Stripe Badges. (Software supports multiple clock terminals)
Companion Products: See "Related Products Heading" at the Bottom of this Page. Choose from...Annual Support Agreements, additional Hand Punch Clocks, Extension Data Cables, Etc.
Pendulum Time Clock Software
- Standard Pendulum Software Modules
Time & Attendance
Messaging to Clocks
Automatic Clock Polling
- Software has unlimited Employee capacity (each Clock Terminal can store approx. 5000 punches)
- Easy Employee Setup
- Password Protection
- Automatically Total Employees Hours, (Regular and Overtime)
- Unlimited, User Defined pay codes, such as...Vacation, Sick, Jury Duty, On-Call, etc.
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- Handles Basic and Complex rounding rules and policies.
- Fixed or Open shifts
- Punched Break and Lunch parameters
- The Pendulum System maintains all Employee History.
- Easy Editing for Missed Punches and/or Off-Time Hours...such as Vacation, Sick Time, etc.
DC7000 Time Attendance Clock Terminal
Acroprint Systems offers many Data Collection choices for your timekeeping needs.
Add additional PIN/ Mag Stripe Clocks to this system...SEE "Related Products" Heading at the bottom of this Page.
- Swipe Clock Terminals and/or Hand Punch Clock Terminals -
- RS-232: Wire up to 100 foot, single clock
- RS-485: Wire up to 4000 Foot, multiple clocks
- Optional Modem: Connect the clock to an analog Phone/Fax line for dial-up connection
- Optional TCP/IP: Connect the clock to your Ethernet LAN/WAN
Workforce Reports of Pendulum Time Clock Software
- Time Card
- Who's In-Who's Out
- Missing Punches
- Hours Summary
- Category Summary
- Attendance Report (shows tardiness and absenteeism)
- Employee List
- Clock Rules...and many more.
- All Pendulum Reports can be... Displayed on the screen, Printed or Saved to a File.
- Sort reports... by Name, Badge Number, Employee Number, Shift Code or Department.
Pendulum Time Clock Software Integrates with Payroll
- Provides your company a "Punch to Paycheck" solution. Eliminates the hand keying of employee hours into the accounting or payroll service software.
- Exports to the following payroll programs...
- Quickbooks Pro 2000
- PAYCHEX 2.0
- PAYLINK 5.0
- Peachtree Complete Accounting 7.0
- Generic ASCII output file
- Minumum PC Requirements:
- Windows 7 and Windows 8, and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Pentium II processor or Better
- 1 MB Hard Drive Space
- 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive and CD-Rom Drive
- Available Serial Port, for data cable connection (RS-485 cable run up to 4000 feet, max.)
Acroprint Data Collection Terminals
ADCT Datasheet (pdf)
Developing your own Data Collection program?? These terminals are "Afforadable and Easy" to implement into your Custom Software!!
"Choose PIN Entry and/or Magnetic Stripe Badges or add optional BarCode reader"
- Unlimited Employee capacity on Clock Terminal.
- Reliable and trouble-free, Data Collection.
- Audible Beep and Backlit Display notifies employee of the status of their punch.
- Unit stores up to approx. 5000 punch transactions in memory.
- Memory protected by Battery Backup during power failures.
- Swipe Time Clock Specifications:
- Weight: 6lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.7"(w) x 6.1"(h) x 2.5"(d)
- Power Input: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz.
PIN/Swipe Clock Terminal Options:
- Add, Additional PIN/Swipe Clocks (any model)...
- Add, an RS-485 Data Converter For Multiple Terminals on One Cable and cable runs up to 4000 foot
- Add, the TCP/IP Network Card For Hookup to LAN/WAN Ethernet Computer Network (requires Staic IP Address and RJ-45 connection)
- Add the Internal Modem For Offsite Locations (requires Phone Line at clock location and Modem/Phone Line for Computer that runs Pendulum Software).